The Studio 29 LLC is a private membership club open to adults aged 21 and older.
It is the intent of Studio 29 LLC to limit its rules and regulations to the minimum required for the mutual enjoyment of Studio 29 LLC by all of its members. It is also the obligation of Studio 29 LLC to enforce these rules and regulations for the good of all members.
It is the duty of the members to know the Studio 29 LLC Rules and Regulations and to cooperate with Studio 29 LLC Board in the enforcement thereof. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions of membership may lead to termination of membership at the sole discretion of the Studio 29 LLC officers.
Studio 29 LLC grants to you a revocable and non-transferable membership subject to the terms of this Agreement and the terms set forth in the Studio 29 LLC Membership Application. Studio 29 LLC has the right to revoke your membership without notice and will not be obligated to refund any membership fees.
By entering into this Agreement, the parties agree to the following terms:
- Payment for membership is due upon signing of this Agreement and is non-refundable and nontransferable. The annual fee for full membership is $250.00 and $125 for your spouse, or an auto debit monthly billing option of $25 per month and $10 for your spouse.
- The term of this Membership Agreement is one year from its execution and will automatically renew with Member’s annual membership renewal. The renewal rate will be $125.00 annually. The membership fee will be charged to the method of payment submitted with the Membership Application on Member’s renewal date unless written notice of cancellation is received by Studio 29 LLC, 30 days prior. Membership privileges may be suspended or revoked for non-payment of fees.
- Studio 29 LLC reserves the right to revoke the membership of any person in violation of membership policies, rules, or for misconduct.
- Member may bring three guests per Member visit Studio 29 LLC with payment of a $10.00 guest fee per guest per visit; guests are the responsibility of the Member and must be accompanied by the Member. Spouse guests may accompany Member free of charge for up to 4 visits.
- Member agrees not to bring any illegal products/items into Studio 29 LLC and acknowledges that doing so will be grounds for immediate termination of membership and all membership rights and forfeiture of any and all rights/claims to a refund of membership fees. Further, Member hereby agrees to indemnify Studio 29 LLC for any liability and legal fees incurred by Studio 29 LLC as a result of such illegal storage and/or activity.
- Hours are posted and set; however, Studio 29 LLC reserves the right to change any and all such hours with notice to its membership. Studio 29 LLC closes for the Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day. Studio 29 LLC is open for all other holidays.
- Member shall abide by Studio 29 LLC dress code, which is smart casual attire or higher (business casual, professional, formal, etc.). The Studio 29 LLC defines smart casual attire as neat and presentable collared shirts, casual pants, knee-length shorts, and shoes. Tank tops, sweat suits or jogging suits, flip-flops, ripped or frayed clothing and/or footwear and similar apparel are not permitted. Members and their guests are asked to respect the sensibilities of other members by striving to uphold standards of dignity and good taste in wardrobe selections.
- Damage to Studio 29 LLC furniture or fixtures as a result of Member carelessness or disregard shall be replaced or repaired at Member’s expense. The membership is encouraged to report such damage to Studio 29 LLC.
- Membership privileges may be suspended or revoked for failure to abide by and adhere to any of the rules, regulations, and policies set forth by Studio 29 LLC.
- Studio 29 LLC reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to the premises to any member/guest.
- Studio 29 LLC reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time. Membership will receive notice of such modifications.